Founded on the merit shop philosophy, California American Fire Sprinkler Association helps its members develop people, build strength in their workforce.
To participate in the CAFSA apprenticeship program as a training contractor, you must have:
- A current active Fire Sprinkler contractor’s license.
- Evidence of Workers Compensation Insurance
- Evidence of General Liability Coverage
- Membership in good standing in the American Fire Sprinkler Association
- Two-years continued operation as a licensed Fire Sprinkler contractor.
- Complete the CAFSA Waiver and Release
Application must be accompanied by a nonrefundable $1,250 application fee.
Please Note: All information provided in the “application” is confidential. However, because the CAFSA’s Apprenticeship Program qualifies as an ERISA Trust (Employee Retirement Income & Security Act of 1974), which funds the Training Program, all information marked as ‘required’ needs to be supplied.
To become a member, click the “Apply For Membership” button.
Request By Prospective Training Contractor For Information
Fitter Instructors Needed
The CAFSA Unilateral Training Committee is currently looking for qualified instructors for part-time positions in its Fire Sprinkler Apprenticeship Training Program.
Please contact Michelle Perez, CAFSA Apprenticeship Director (818) 687-9492 | email@example.com